Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weightless Cardio

As the population ages,  most of us will develop body parts with pain, weakness or injury.
 For me the challenge has become cardio fitness.  Admittedly I never loved cardio, so it is fitting that it has become my Achiiles Heel. I have been searching for ways to work my heart and lungs without creating pain in my ankle joints.  For others it might be hips or knees, etc.

As I discuss in another entry Aqua Jogging has been a great addition to my workouts.  However, winter is not kind to outdoor swimming.

Enter stage left - the ALTER G treadmill.
This treadmill is capable of adjusting your weight to 0% -80% of your body weight.  WOW - think about the benefits of anti gravity
  • Enhance performance while minimizing the impact
  • Increase training volume and minimize stress-related injuries
  • Maximize fitness retention during rehabilitation
Maybe not this year but, I can imagine the use of this type of equipment gaining in popularity.  I will be trying it out and let you know what I think.

11 comments

Unknown August 17, 2018 at 7:59 PM

It's great for people who have busy schedules It just take 3 to 4 min to complete one daily course Best app for arm training earn-tons-money-still-day-work 4-mistakes-avoid-building-business-website business-tips-facebook stop-making-facebook-mistake-want-success

Unknown September 17, 2018 at 6:41 AM

Your articles are very useful.Please, upload more and more posts. I really appreciate for this great information,looking forward to your new posts. autoketing email with loveemail with love app

HẰNG October 2, 2018 at 10:11 PM

I know your mastery on this. I must say we ought to have an online dialog on this. Composing just remarks will close the discourse straight away! Furthermore, will limit the advantages from this data Discount master app
Product discount app

hằng THV October 7, 2018 at 2:00 AM

This is great, this post gives me a lot of information and opens up my knowledge, let's discuss this issue, I'm very excited, thanks so much for posting it.
https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, autoketing

Unknown October 12, 2018 at 10:29 AM

You must be a kind people because you share your knowledge through articles.I believe that many people like me wait for your next posts.
https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master
https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, autoketing

hằng hằng October 15, 2018 at 10:01 PM

This is really a great and useful article for me, I think it is also very necessary for many people, we should visit it regularly.
Free shipping bar, Shipping Bar for Shopify, autoketing

hằng hằng October 30, 2018 at 5:57 AM

I was very surprised with this post, the writer really impressed me and helped me understand many things needed, I need to acquire it and change to be able to succeed in life, thanks a lot
facebook chat support, facebook chat downloader, best autoketing

HẰNG November 26, 2018 at 11:15 PM

I really admire the writer of this post, hoping that the article will be more noticeable.
abcya club games to play, friv 4 school 2017 play now, friv 2018 games for school

Unknown April 10, 2019 at 12:12 AM


food games
basketball games online
soccer games 2019
I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it. I do not feel sorry for taking the time to read this post, it is really nice and useful to me, thanks for posting it.

LINH NGUYEN April 16, 2019 at 11:40 PM

where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work
jogo io online
free online friv Games
play 2 player games

Thúy Panda April 18, 2019 at 2:28 AM


What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot.
miniclip 2019,
play free a10 game,
Friv Jogos

Post a Comment