Friday, July 5, 2013

Convenient Protein

"I can't eat protein three times a day. What can I do?" 
So that must be the deal - not being able to eat protein seems to be the big obstacle holding many of you back from seeing progress with training and dieting. I believe that a high quality Protein Powder can fix that.

They come with all the possibilities you could want.

There are powders with whey protein, rice protein, vegetarian style, etc. Just get one that fits your lifestyle and try to find a way to get it down that doesn't increase the number of calories in your meal. For example if protein at breakfast is hard for you to figure out, make a protein shake. Use the directions on the container and add water (not milk or fruit juice which will add calories) and some fruit or yogurt with fruit. Use a calorie counter either as an App or in a book and figure out approximately the number of calories you are about to consume. 

Be reasonable - 500 calories on a 1000 calorie a day diet will take up too many available calories. Try to be in the less than 1/3 of your day allotment range. This should take care of at least one meal. I have a shake in the morning because I don't want to cook at 4a.m. - what ever your reason is - try it, it works for me.

8 comments

Unknown August 17, 2018 at 8:02 PM

i like it very much, thank u every one who are made this app, plz download everybody earn-tons-money-still-day-work 4-mistakes-avoid-building-business-website business-tips-facebook stop-making-facebook-mistake-want-success

Unknown September 14, 2018 at 9:23 AM

I like to read your posts very much. Would you mind uploading more posts?They contain plenty of information and insight. Thank you so much app email with love free email with love

HẰNG October 1, 2018 at 10:05 AM

I read that Post and got it fine and informative You can improve yet regardless I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous
Discount master
Create Discount master

hằng THV October 7, 2018 at 12:57 AM

I was very surprised with this post, the writer really impressed me and helped me understand many things needed, I need to acquire it and change to be able to succeed in life, thanks a lot
https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, autoketing.com

hằng hằng October 15, 2018 at 6:48 AM


This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks
shipping bar shopify, shipping bar app, autoketing

Huyen October 19, 2018 at 1:13 AM

I read that Post and got it fine and informative You can improve yet regardless I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous

currency converter master
currency converter box
best app currency converter

Unknown April 9, 2019 at 11:55 PM

It's great, wish you success in the next blog, this is a post that we all should read at least once. I would love to keep track of your posts, it is really a useful source of information, wish you success.

play food games
basketball games 2019
soccer games play

LINH NGUYEN April 16, 2019 at 11:22 PM

io jogos for kids
play free 2 player game
friv free online juegos
I'm a decent implied for all articles or blog entries, That I emphatically relished, We'd to a great degree pick much more records identified with the, because of the reality it is in reality okay

Post a Comment