Saturday, July 20, 2013

How Much Should I Do?

GREAT QUESTION

First answer what is realistic in your busy life?
The nitty gritty is this - never plan to work out more than you can commit to.  Consistency is very important. You can't call it a program if you can't stick with it.
I always suggest to a new client that they don't overextend themselves and see the process as a failure when they can't keep it up.

What have you been doing?
If your body is used to training it will be harder to make changes than if you have been sitting on the couch.  When you begin working out the learning curve is in your favor.  As time goes on your body adapts to your training.  Your fitness level increases and so must the intensity of your training program.

Be REALISTIC and ENJOY the process - this should make you want more.

Whether alone or with a trainer  make sure you are doing the exercises properly.
Injury is one of the best ways to insure a lack of consistency, enjoyment, and progress.


Last but not least, REST and RECOVERY are important to progress.
If you are always tired and hurting you need a day off.
No one can become a better judge than YOU as to what is enough.  Look at yourself, be aware of your energy levels and go from there.

13 comments

Unknown August 17, 2018 at 8:01 PM

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work earn-tons-money-still-day-work 4-mistakes-avoid-building-business-website business-tips-facebook stop-making-facebook-mistake-want-success

Unknown September 16, 2018 at 9:37 AM

I'm trying to learn more knowledge and your articles are so useful for me.Can you continue uploading them frequently? I wait for them and always support you.email with love emailwithlove for free

HẰNG October 2, 2018 at 9:51 PM

Its complete of statistics. Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Thanks for post Discount master app
Product discount app

hằng THV October 7, 2018 at 1:41 AM

Whoever reads the article will want to express his thoughts, I think it is really cool and new to me, maybe I should take the time to learn about it.
https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, autoketing

hằng hằng October 15, 2018 at 9:49 PM

That's really a good article, I think I might have to change my habits and study more good stuff, thanks for posting it.
Free shipping bar, Shipping Bar for Shopify, autoketing

Huyen October 22, 2018 at 5:44 AM

It would be nice if a lot of people discuss this article together, it has a lot of different aspects and I think everyone will have a new way of approaching it.
autoketing
sales pop master free
sales pop master app

hằng hằng October 30, 2018 at 5:42 AM

I think the information I gathered from this article is very useful, it makes me think differently and wants to try to change myself in the best way.
facebook live chat help, facebook chat login, best autoketing

HẰNG December 3, 2018 at 8:17 AM

I accidentally saw your post and it attracted me from the first few seconds, it was excellent, hope you have more successful posts.
madalin stunt cars 2 games online, tomb runner mobile free online, silly snakes for kids

HẰNG December 10, 2018 at 11:55 PM

I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it.
Super World Adventure games to play, Gold Diggers Adventure unblocked, Color Road games for school kids

hằng vũ December 19, 2018 at 1:23 AM

I would love to keep track of your posts, it is really a useful source of information, wish you success.
Icy Purple Head games free online, Gato Slice play games now, Wheelie Challenge 2 games boys

Unknown April 10, 2019 at 12:10 AM


food games 2019 online
basketball games
basketball games
The article gives me a lot of useful information, I think it is very necessary for everyone, hope that more people will know your post.

LINH NGUYEN April 16, 2019 at 11:40 PM

jogo io jogar
frivgame 2019
2player games for kids
i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

Anonymous

Hello. This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous roommate. He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing.
online games free
jogos friv
jogos 360 game

Post a Comment