Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cardio and Muscle Mass

Call me a "groupie" but, my favorite athletes to watch in competition are short track sprinters.  Why - because they look so damn good.


So what makes this rock hard muscular look that's so appealing -  Sprinting.  So if I translate this to an average person I would suggest that the cardio be done more like sprints than long distance running.  We have all seen people who are in the gym day after day, year after year doing endless cardio and not looking a bit different.  So try something else - INTERVALS - short bursts which can be done on a tread mill, bike, stair stepper or any cardio equipment.

Try starting with a warm up and then sprint for 30 seconds.   Follow with an active rest for 90 seconds.  Continue for 20 minutes.  After you are comfortable with this output, increase your sprint time and decrease the rest until you are able to go one minute on one minute off for 20 minutes.  Alternatively you can experiment with the length of sprint and active rest times. Now that's CARDIO.

12 comments

Unknown October 12, 2018 at 10:33 AM

I really want to express my gratitude to you.I want to read your articles.They are my cup of tea. When I was facing problems, I read your articles.
autoketing app, https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master
https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master

Anonymous

This website basically beautiful points and things right.Much thanks for this valuable article.My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog.
shipping bar app free , Free shipping bar , autoketing

Anonymous

The site is very interesting. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.This is one wonderful blog article.Much thanks again.
currency converter app download , currency converter app for you , autoketing

Anonymous

Come find the best workout supplements at the cheapest prices online. Get ready for those muscle and strength gains you have been looking for
email with love online 2018 , best email app for business, autoketing

Anonymous

friv10games club game free, kizi-2018 for school, gogy xyz free online juegos
Very Helpful Information, I like it Very Much.. Thanks for this post netgear router customer service number

Anonymous

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.
madalin stunt cars 2 , the world cup soccer 2018 , geometry jump club free games ,

Anonymous

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
free moto x3m 3 , funny differences games , game wheely 8 ,

Anonymous

Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs upmr dubstep best online games , moto x3m 4 winter online , santa claus jumpfor girls ,

Anonymous

Enjoyed every bit of your article post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool
cars simulator games , free nighty knight , free fnaf world ,

Anonymous

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great
miniclip games, a10 games to play, jogos para crianças

Unknown April 12, 2019 at 4:47 AM


food games free
basketball games
soccer games
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great

LINH NGUYEN April 21, 2019 at 8:05 PM

jogo io online
free online friv Games
play 2 player games
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little study on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch

Post a Comment