Friday, May 31, 2013

Inspire Others

Some people are inspirational and giving.

  The following is a true story.
 I have a new client who is enjoying her training and asking a lot of questions about nutrition.  By the way I love clients who are like this.
 She came to the gym on Monday and told me that she has been in touch with friends from Hawaii who are very overweight. She offered to walk the Hawaii Marathon with them in December if they would agree to prepare..  The friends have started walking small distances trying to get in shape for this Big Adventure.  I am so impressed with the attitudes of all these women.

  It clearly doesn't take that much to encourage and motivate others.
  Maybe there's someone in your life who needs a nudge and could use some help.

I am sure you will be appreciated and the reward will be obvious.

1 comments

quyendz June 13, 2019 at 2:36 AM


My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I'd read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!friv jogos online
jogos online 2019
friv jogos 4 school online

Post a Comment